We know investments are not just money to our clients. They are safety, dreams, quality of life and much more. Nobody can promise results. What we do promise is effort, care and commitment.
Accessible like a fund, flexible like an individual portfolio
ICM TARGET Portfolios
We now offer many attractive and accessible options to clients who want professional management of their portfolios. Our ICM TARGET Portfolios combine some of the characteristics of Mutual Funds (especially the lower costs), while still giving a lot of flexibility in order to achieve the desired level of risk and return and provide more diversification. We apply our disciplined investment decision making process to the management of these portfolios, yet we remain open-minded to finding great investment opportunities in Poland and around the world.
- Designed to cover the entire spectrum of risk and return – from generating stable income to high-risk/high-return.
- More accessible, because clients can join with a smaller amount (as low as EUR 10,000).
- Low cost. We are able to lower significantly the costs of management, which is very important for the long-term return on investment.
- Leverage available. Clients can alter the risk-return characteristics of the portfolio they have selected by choosing the level of leverage they want to use. For example a portfolio of Blue Chip European high-dividend paying stocks can have an expected return of about 5% with no leverage and up to 20% with the use of leverage. This also increases the risk of the investment. This also means clients can temporarily use part of the cash invested to cover current needs.
- dynamic allocation of your funds – we make it very easy to move from one TARGET portfolio to another.
We now offer the following categories of TARGET Portfolios:
- TARGET Income – portfolios designed to generate stable income in the medium term, usually by investing in dividend stocks and high-quality bonds;
- TARGET Growth – portfolios designed to generate higher growth; this can be achieved using different strategies – for example momentum market timing or investing in younger companies with expected higher growth
- TARGET Date – designed to produce optimal return by a specified date; this is achieved by reallocating investments between different types of stocks and bonds, gradually moving to safer investments and cash as the target date approaches.
For more information on each TARGET category, please click on one of the links at the bottom of this page.
For more sophisticated clients, who need individual solutions
ICM Individual Portfolios
We offer our individual clients the option to design an investment portfolio based on their personal needs and circumstances. The Individual Portfolios are usually based on the following factors related to each client:
- Expected return
- Ability and desire to take risk
- Time horizon
- Liquidity needs
- Special circumstances
Using these factors we design a portfolio for the client with a specific asset allocation (composition of stocks, bonds, treasuries, cash and derivatives). For the actual selection of financial instruments from each asset class we apply a top-down approach – starting from an assessment of the overall economy, then determining which sectors are likely to perform better under our forecast economic conditions and then selecting individual stocks within each sector.